Example 1: Singaporeans "Bo-chap" attitude
Scene: Bus 960, 2nd last row left seat.
KWEE: *accidentally drop handphone, searched but didn't see anything*
*waited for few stops, since bus is too crowded*
KWEE: *went out and start searching again*
Gentleman A: "Hello. You searching for something?"
KWEE: "My handphone"
Gentleman A: "Do you want me to call your handphone for you?"
KWEE: "Alright thanks, 94562..."
Lady A: "You searching for your handphone? Just now the bangla take and went down already"
Moral of story: Thanks Lady A, you were just sitting beside the bangla...
Example 2: Singaporeans "Just-spoilt-my-day" attitude
Scene: Bus 960, 2nd last row left seat.
*1 stop before my destination, my bus break down...*
Moral of story: Sorry, I'm too young to pay income tax. But my mother did pay, please fix your bus.
Example 3: Singaporeans "Ignorant" Attitude
Scene: Mandarin Oriental, Level 5 "Open-air-buffet-dinner-or-something"
Girl A: "UNCLE, can I have a glass of ice water please?"
KWEE: "Sure, hold on for a moment"
*take ice water*
KWEE: "Hello girl, your ice water"
Girl A: *hide behind her mother*
Moral of story: I'm not the wolf in "The Three Little Pigs"
But the fireworks totally make my day =)
I shall work on national day itself hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment